Friday 7 October 2011

Its never enough to dream..

So two days into my journey through the Americas, I thought maybe I ought to start my blog.

As you may well know, I landed in Quito, Ecuador on the 5th of October. Quito has become the places central to everything I do over the next 9 or so months. While I'm here, I'll be finding my feet as an independent traveller, but also learning more of the local lingo- Spanish.

Im lucky enough to have a learning and leading scholarship from the Royal Geographical Society, and because of that the next '9 or so months' are going to be awesome! Ive started everything here in Ecuador, and from here ill be travelling south down the continent through Peru, Bolivia and Argentina. While in argentina, ill move right from the north of the country, all the way south down to the most southern city in the WORLD! Which of course will be in freezing and challenging conditions, but all will be worth it when I get to head back north to the warm vibrant capital that is Buenos Aires! There on, I'm off to Rio!

After Rio, im heading North to Central America, hitting up Panama and Costa Rica for a few great weeks! From there, I'm off to the US of A! Land of opportunity right? Ohh yes!

Its never enough to dream and all this awesome travelling is will definitely be challenging, but it's meant to be! Otherwise it wouldn't be fun. "There's only one minimum requirement to happiness- Courage".

No comments:

Post a Comment